The Minster and Parish Church of St Peter at Leeds - Leeds Minster David is the Inspecting Architect at the Minster. It is an excellent building of 1841, rebuilt by the Vicar of Leeds, Walter Farquhar Hook, to the designs of Robert Dennis Chantrell, and replacing the dilapidated 14thC church on the same site. David’s involvement here began in 2001 with the refurbishment of the café and wcs. We are presently working on a scheme for wider reordering of the church, which includes some reconfiguring of Chantrell’s original pew layout to improve circulation and make a better welcome area, reflecting increasing civic use in recent years. We are also looking at the possibility of providing an extension for new facilities.